Page Views

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Animals & Children

I was talking to Polar Bear's new mummy to be today about the trust between our dogs and our kids.

Maybe I'm wrong - but I trust Molly & Marius with our kids lives. They are the most genuinely sincere loving and gently doggies that I have ever seen or been around. I often find myself asking one of the dogs to "keep an eye out for Lola (our 4mth old) if I l go out of the room to have a shower or whatever other reason I leave the room ... I smile at myself when I realise I'm actually talking to a dog. 

But that' s how my husband and I actually feel. We love the relationship our dogs have with our kids and in our lives. They are as much a part of our family, as anyone else. 










A whopping 1.8 kg at todays weigh in.

No comments: